Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lazy dog and his cookies

Oreo cookies. Procrastination. Doubt. That's how my week is going so far. No progress AT ALL on the writing front. Writing is torture. I feel it in my mind. I feel it in my heart. I want to write so bad, but... I just can't.

I did watch IT'S KIND OF A FUNNY STORY last night. A bit pretentious of a film, but loved the setting and story. It's about a 16 year old teen who checks himself into a mental facility after having suicidal thoughts. While there, he meets a patient(ZACK GALIFIANAKIS) who helps him see his troubled ways. It was a great indie movie to watch and it did jump-start my thinking about my own story. But my problem is, I want this creative flow of ideas to sustain itself and get me to have the passion to finish my outline... but it doesn't. It fades away, and I fade away further from my goal of becoming a working screenwriter in Hollywood. The week goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment